Thursday, April 28, 2005

cheese:o)


cheese:o)
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
Even though I just started this blog thing and no one really seems to check my sight out because most of my friends do not have a blog themselves, I still am enjoying uploading and posting humorous pictures from my archives:o)

This comic was given to me by a girl back at school (good old Northland). It has a double meaning and for my friends (keara, christina and jen), it should bring back some memories:o)

I had a lovely (with much sarcasm in my voice) meeting yesterday after school with the principal, a parent and a student. It ended up going OK, I'm just at the point where I am ready to be done with the year and move on to teach elementary. . . which is my passion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well my little Noodalia- so you're complaining that no one is leaving messages.... so here ya go!

I just have one question for ya!!? When do you have all this free time to sit around and keep your blog updated and e-mail me and text-message your friends??? And you talk about the lack of work that gets done at my desk! hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

Sharon Jordan! I was browsing comments on Adam's blog and found the link to yours . . . I can't believe you have a blog and I didn't know about it!! =)

And what happened to us keeping in touch anyway? After your visit (when we never got together) . . . I haven't heard from you. (I suppose that blame goes equally on me, eh?)

Well, blogging should keep me updated. =)