Wednesday, April 27, 2005

funny sign


funny sign
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
So I thought this sign was super funny, kinda reminded me of a sign up in Wausakee, WI that said "diesel in rear". . . always gotta chuckle out of that one!

Adam told me how to upload pictures, so I have a feeling I will be a picture fanatic!!!! They say pictures are like a thousand words. . .

It's finally wednesday, yesterday seemed to drag on and on. . . I thought the school day would never end. Last hour study hall on tuesday with those lovely 7th graders (who I refer to as "my thorn in my flesh") is always so much fun having to constantly tell them to get to work and be quiet.

So today I have a meeting with the principal, a parent and a student, which I am not looking forward to. My dad has a super stressful meeting today as well, way more stressful than mine. So I have been in much prayer about his meeting.

I can't wait til the weekend!!!! My sister and her fam is coming in for the week from Indiana, and I can just sit back and relax and not have to get up at 5 am, hopefully:o)

No comments: