Thursday, September 29, 2005

one of those weeks. . .


giraffe lick
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
Ever just have one of those weeks that you want to stick your tongue out to? Well, life is full of the unexpected. . . it's to expect the unexpected. If life went as we planned or as we desired, life would be so boring. God knows what we need when we need it, but somehow I lose sight of that many times in life and than bam! He hits me with something unexpected that throws me off me feet and brings me back to Him. God has truly been working in my heart, in ways that I didn't exactly expect or even want.

This week started with some reactions from the prank I played on Dan last week, but just to have you know he started it by vandalizing my classroom. Through many different people and things said to him everything came out from this past year. I feel relieved surprisingly. Yes I did struggle with my emotions of liking Dan last year and even some this past month. The struggle this past month was that I didn't want to like him anymore, but I was confused by his actions and what he was saying to me. Needless to say it all came out and now we understand where each other are coming from. We are just friends and I am perfectly content with that. God is truly good. If this would've happened last year, I woud've been heart broken. . . but God's timing is perfect.

No comments: