Friday, November 18, 2005

Would You Rather. . . ?


wouldyourather
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
Ok, so I absolutely love this game, and of course became addicted to it immediately. I first played this game at college at an extension party, but haven't seen it around for a few years. Then, lo and behold I walk into Barnes and Noble and there it is!

So here is a sampling of questions that you have to answer in the game. You can not say neither, nor can you say both to any of the questions. You must choose one side or the other. . .

So, WOULD YOU RATHER. . .
1. have a head half its normal size, OR twice its normal size?

2. be born with an elephant trunk OR a giraffe neck?

3. have malosses in your underwear all day OR gravel in your underwear all day?

4. have rampant fingernail fungus OR permanent nose warts?

5. be temporarily invisible OR invincible?

6. be rich OR famous (but not both)?

7. have eyes the size of golfballs OR teeth the size of computer keys?

8. have to turn around three times everytime before you sit down (like a dog) OR do a little jig everytime you enter a doorway?

9. be able to bathe everyday but have to wear the same set of unwashed clothes and underwear OR give up your right to bathe but be able to change clothes everyday?

10. never feel pain OR never fear?

If you have a chance, leave a comment on what you would rather for some of these questions. The best part for some of these questions is to picture the abnormality in your mind. . . .tehehehe:o)

Sorry this isn't the usual serious blogging I have been doing, but I was feeling light-hearted today:o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well why not.

1. twice its normal size (I have no idea why)

2. giraffe neck. I've always loved giraffes.

3. gravel. the molasses thing grosses me out completely.

4. fingernail fungus. I would always wear gloves.

5. invisible. No contest.

6. rich (what if I were famous for something bad?)

7. I'm confused. I think the teeth one.

8. Ha! the turn around one

9. bathe everyday - my clothes wouldn't get too dirty as long as I was clean

10. never feel pain (which I think would quelch several fears)

Your turn, Sharon.

Sharon said...

Well this is what I think. . .
1. Twice its size, because I could blame it on thick hair. If you have a small head, well you could be called beetlejuice.

2. Giraffe neck, because a long neck is elegant, a large trunk. .. totally grosses me out

3. gravel, because molasses would take a while to clean out. Although gravel could cause chaffing

4. Fingernail fungus can be covered up with nail polish for a girl

5. definitely invisible, just so I could see what people do and what they say when I'm not around

6. Definitely rich, because as much as I know money isn't everything, we all know that we think if we had a little more money life would be easier. . .

7. Teeth, I just wouldn't smile alot.

8. I like the little jig, just because I think I could come up with some ingenious little dances to do. . . tehehehe:o)

9. Bathe everyday, I couldn't go without bathing, I would feel like a big grease pot. . .

10. Never fear. One because I know that pain actually helps you, even though I never like it

Hope you enjoy:o)

Anonymous said...

Alright, here goes...
1. twice its size
2. giraffe neck
3. malosses--gravel would just hurt!
4. nail fungus
5. invisible
6. rich
7. big eyes
8. do a little jig--of some sort!
9. not bathe and just change clothes
10. never fear