Tuesday, December 12, 2006

First Christmas Party of the Year!

This past Saturday, 5 of us went down to meet Becky at her apartment in Chestnut Hill for our first Christmas party of the year. We had a grand old time, exchaning white elephant gifts, eating, playing games and watching the first "Rocky". All of us being quite tired, hit that gitty stage like when you're at a high school sleep over. . . it was quite humorous. (Don't worry we didn't have a sleepover with mixed company) I think the white elephant gifts set us off. Below are a few pics of the gifts under the tree (the brown paper bagged wrapped one is Derek's) and of us opening the gifts.









Derek, received "So You're off to College" inspirational book, which was quite humorous since he looks like he's 19! Below, Luke was excited to receive Becky's gift, a Drexel University mug. Nathan was learning "how to get dressed" from his adorable child's book that came complete with examples on how to tie your shoes, zip a zipper and button buttons.

This was only the first of many Christmas parties to come. . .

3 comments:

FranknSteph said...

You must have been "gitty" when you typed this!
What did you get and more importantly what did you give?

Sharon said...

I wasn't that gitty when I typed it. . . thanks:o) I received a dollar story nutcracker special from Luke, and I gave the "let's get dressed" book. . . which gave everyone a few chuckles!

Jenny O said...

Sharon! I miss you! I was actually looking at flights just tonight to come back on with James for the "New Years Party" ;-) But I couldn't find one under $100 so I think I'll wait till March! But Merry Christmas to you! We have so much cathing up to do! BTW... I FINALLY added some stuff to my blog! We'll see how I do at keeping it up... but then again there's always Facebook if not Blog! Love you - Miss you -