Thursday, June 23, 2005

Daddy's Girl


in her dad's hand
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
I loved this picture! I never really thought of myself as a Daddy's Girl til after I graduated from College. What can I say? I love my daddy! Maybe its because we are more on the same level now, or maybe its because of living at home this past year and sharing the same laughs and heartaches. . . but either way, I would do anything for my dad!

I want to marry someone who is like my dad. Someone who loves the Lord, who loves me unconditionally, who can take my sarcasm and humor. . . and add to my sarcastic comments:o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SEE WE'VE TAKEN THE SUMMER OFF! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR TO BEGIN- FOR YOUR POST'S TO GET GOING AGAIN- ALTHOUGH YOU WILL BE IN EL.ED. SO...TIME WILL BE LIMITED!