Tuesday, August 16, 2005

some days ya gotta dance


dance
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
So I feel like dancin' in the rain today! I am so glad it is not steaming hot out anymore. It's been a long past few days, but I am sure time will fly as I approach the school year. Hopefully by then I will be over this pesky sickness that I have been plagued with for over 2 weeks. Thankfully, the doctor gave me some antibiotics yesterday so in the 24 hours or so I should begin to feel normal (which I know is definitely a relative term these days).

Adrian left to go home. . . glory! I have been helping out with our school's cheerleading squad and getting my classroom set up while fighting off this sickness. My parents are on vacation this week, without me:o( but I will survive and hold the fort down.

So with everything that is going on, I feel the urge to dance in the rain. Yes, it will probably get me more sick, but it might just be worth it today:o)

No comments: