Monday, June 19, 2006

twins???


twins
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
Here is a picture of Jen Ostergard and Anna Munro. They have been told for years that they looked like each other, but never actually met until a week ago. It freaked Anna out so much that she couldn't even talk to Jen with out getting weirded out. Jen is 2 years older than Anna, but aren't the similarities remarkable????? When Jen was my roommate my sophomore year, she reminded me so much of Anna (who I went to High school with). They even have the same bubbly personality, ya know the kind that could host a talkshow or a show on TLC.

Moving on past the long lost twins finally meeting. . . I can not say how much I am enjoying the freedoms of summer. The joy of staying up late without feeling weighed down by the early morning the next day. Anybody plan any big trips for the summer? If I had the funds I would travel the world during my summer breaks, but since I am trying to save up to move out. . . the world will have to wait.

11 comments:

Christina said...

SCARY!!! :-)

Tyararr J. Jones said...

Hey Sharon! Glad to hear you are enjoying your break. It was nice to see you the other week. Hope you have a great day and rest of the week.

Sharon said...

christina-
Yes, I would say it was a scary experience for all.

Anonymous said...

mmmm...long time no talk - call me sometime.

Christina said...

Jen, who are you takling to Me or Sharon?

Anonymous said...

both of course :)

Christina said...

of course! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon! I finally have logged on and checked out your page.

Wow! Those two do look alike--they say everyone has a twin right?

Anonymous said...

Sharon!!! I'm so excited I made your blog page!! WWHHOOOHOOO ;-) Yeah I showed everybody back here the pics too and they all freaked out! That side profile is to crazy! Anyways I can't wait till you come! We will have so much fun! P.S. Don't forget your suit! I'm gonna take you to the beach! Yes we have a beach here in Northeast WI!!! Not quite like "the shore" but we'll have fun! And of course real cheese curds...the squeaky kind! You know they're fresh then! Love ya! -Jen-

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Reflex low womens shoe merrell Bookcases paperback Lexus classifieds 5 9 performance saab mci cellular phone plans free renault espace workshop manual Aston martin vanquish waallpapers peony wedding invitations renault truck .com