Tuesday, July 25, 2006

a new name for a new car. . .


new car
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
As Stella, my old car, was killed 2 1/2 short weeks ago, I have moved on to purchase a newer "used" car. Here is a picture of my new car, and I needed other people's input on a name. So far I have gotten Shaneequa, Shanaynay etc. So here is a chance to use your creative juices and help me name my new car. . . if your the lucky winner. . . well, I'll give you a free ride in it the next time your in PA!

5 comments:

Tyararr J. Jones said...

what about these names? Jade, the Black Pearl, Night, Shadow,Smoky,Stallion,Mystique,....okay so these may not be that helpful

Kelli said...

I like your new car! I don't have any suggestions for names but I am sure that you will come up with a good one!

Christina said...

How about groove (like how stell got her's back) How about big momma, black beauty, the beast :-, estelle... I give up. Sam wants to know what type of car it is so he can better come up with a name. Love ya!

Sharon said...

The car is a black Honda Civic, hatchback in case that is helpful for anyone and their name suggestions. . . I am on my way to narrowing it down to the top 3. . .

Jen and Mark said...

well - i like the black pearl and big momma - but to me it looks like a man car so lets give it a manly name like nero or vespucian all of those emperor names!

and groove really made me laugh christina - you come up with the best ideas!!!