Saturday, July 29, 2006

THE TOP THREE!

I have narrowed down the choices for naming my car to the top three. Their were some expectations that the name had to meet. It could not be too long of a name. The name also needed to be able to have nicknames as well. For instance my last car Stella was called Stella, Stell-bell, or Stellar depending on the circumstance. So If you have any other suggestions still that are not part of the top three, you may still leave them, otherwise just vote for your favorite.

IN RANDOM ORDER:
1. Jack (It was derived from the Black Pearl to Jack Sparrow, to Jack via Luke Forman)

2. Jiminy Cricket or Jiminy for short (my car has an alarm that chirps, so Jaime Ostergard suggested this name)

3. Bob or the Bobster (this one came last night when I was driving down to Philly via Chad Skaran). I also thought of combining 2 and 3 to Jiminy billy-Bob.

Happy Voting:o)

5 comments:

Christina said...

Ok, since none of my suggestions are in the top three I have to break out the bug guns! (some are for real and somea re for fun) Enjoy!

Fanny- cuz she's a hackback
CODY- which could be coaster or the Codester
Easy Ryder- Ryder for short
Teacher's Pet- T.P for short
Prince- or the car formally known as Stella
*These next one's are Hawaiian names (you did know that Stella means "star"?)
Nani [nah' nee- Beautiful, Pretty
Polo [poh' loh]- Fatso
Hôkû [HOH' KOO']- Star

*One of these better make it into your new and improved top ten! :-)

Jen and Mark said...

well - i vote for one of christina's because friends stick together and none of my got into the top 3 either. i like polo - that's funny and fanny too.

but i guess to be helpful i do like jiminey that's cute. anyway - i hope that helps - good luck

Anonymous said...

As Minnesota's official Ambassador to Sharon the state selects "Bob." That makes the ballot totals thus far 4,919,479 to 1.

Anonymous said...

Well, you absolutely can't make your decision until you've consulted the queen of nicknames!

My opinions! I actually love jiminy... however... how can you reuse that one??? I actually don't care much for Bob (sorry chadwick) but perhaps that's only b/c I feel it disrespects my pops! And I actually like POLO... b/c for real- I LOVE Polo black cologne!

I need some time before I can come up with some rebeka-originals!

Yeah Sharonowski-- can't wait to get back to PA! Should be back there August 20th!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Woolrich bookcase Gay anal gapeing Toally free groupsex sites Sex sample anime asian free gallery nude teen http://www.insurance-for-pets.info/alberta-legal-advice-free-divorce.html Teen anal exploited Webserver setup dsl software Zoloft ad cartoon purchase saab 2004 remote key Disposable nappy patents susan g. komen breast cancer drive Free academic scholarship