Thursday, August 03, 2006

and the winner is. . .

NO ONE YET! I have yet to decide who will win the contest of naming my new car. Remember to keep voting and adding suggestions. Hopefully soon there will be a name and a winner. The winner will receive an all-inclusive ride in my new vehicle the next time they're in PA! I know, the stakes are high. . .but don't let that stop you from voting.

Rebeka--we are awaiting your ingenious suggestions to see if you can beat what has already been given.

Thanks to Luke, Jaime and Chad for their suggestions making the top three. If you do not win, you will all receive a consolation prize once the winner has been announced.

3 comments:

Jen and Mark said...

ooohh!!! a consolation prize how lucky!!! so how are you? i was thinking that we should get together sometime? what are you doing on thursday?

Sharon said...

Yeah, Jen, let's get together on Thursday sometime. I have Bible Study around 8 pm, but I am pretty much free during the day. Give me a call!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »