Tuesday, August 15, 2006

THE TOP TEN!

For one final and last time, the voting on the naming of my new "pre-owned" car. For a picture, once again, scroll down my blog to see it under the entry "a new name for a new car". I have had many requests for a new top ten, because I have had many more suggestions given since my top three was posted. . . So here they are in random order:

1. Leroy
2. Bob or the Bobster
3. Jiminy Cricket
4. Captain Jack
5. Fanny
5. Polo- Hawaiin for fatso
6. Big Momma
7. Poo-"if you have any poo. . . fling it now!"
8. Bullet
9. Super Beetle
10. Raven

So vote away! The winner will be announced on the car's one month b-day which will be on August 24th. #7-10 were given by my neice and nephews, Jordan, Amber and Luke.

7 comments:

Christina said...

I like Fanny and Captian Jack... but I've always thought cars had to have a girls name. So all the guy names sound weird to me, but hey it's not my car! I also like Polo, cuz then you could play Marco Polo with your car... Catch me if you can! :-) Ps Hawaiian is misspelled in your blog :-) So there are my choices. I'm glad you posted these cuz I was about to leave some rude comments :-) Who me? Never! Have fun deciding the winner. I, of course, don't care cuz who knows when I'll get to claim the prize. Seriously, if I win you should take a trip to Hawaii! That can be my prize :-)

Anonymous said...

Raven sounds good to me...hey, what about Night Rider?

Katie Barker said...

I think Fanny is really funny.

and the Jiminy Bobster combo is also good. - Not that that my vote counts for 2 much.

hope you are enjoying the last days of summer. "zakes"

Kelli said...

Captain Jack is my vote!

Jen and Mark said...

well - fanny is funny and i laughed at your neices and nephews votes (they're cute). i like the jiminey bobster combo too. but you definitely can't go wrong with captain jack. so i guess that's my final vote. if i win can you fly me to hawaii? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon,
I personally like the name Captain Jack!
Oh, I have your dvd (will give it to you one of these Sundays) and I have TONS of "box tops" for you so you can get some money for your class. :)

Jen and Mark said...

mark votes for poo...he said that it fits you well - i'll let you take it up with him!!!