Thursday, August 24, 2006

The new name has been chosen. . .


new car
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
Today, on the anniversary of the purchase date, I have selected a new name for my car. Before I announce the winner, I would like to say thank you to all my friends and family who nominated and voted for a new name. So the winner gets an all inclusive ride in my car, which means a trip to Ritas or another place of the winners choosing, within reason (keep in mind I am a poor christian school teacher). Consolation prizes will vary according to what state you live in, or if you live around here.

The 3rd Runner up is Bob, nominated by Chad Skaran
The 2nd Runner up is Fanny, nominated by Christina Porter
The 1st Runner up is Jiminy, nominated by Jaime Ostergard
THE WINNER IS CAPTAIN JACK, nominated by Lesli Nichols. Although Luke Forman came up with Jack, Lesli added extra flare with the Captain title. My car will be called Jack for short, so Luke, you can consider yourself part winner.

No comments: