Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Luke and me


Luke and me
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
Ok, so for all my fans out there, which I know are few:o), here is a picture of my nephew Luke and myself. He is the most fun kid ever! Full of energy and has quite the vocabulary for a 3-year-old! He is my oldest sister, Steph's, 3rd child. There hasn't been a time where I've been around him and he hasn't made me laugh because of something he says or something he does. My friends around here in PA even love him. Rebeka wants to marry him (which of course is not plausible), and he even gets along great with Daniel Birkface (I know its a miracle)!

I only have one more week until Christmas break! I am stoked about it:o) We actually get 3 extra days off this year because the new principal realized that we scheduled to many hours into our school year. I am off to Chi-Town for part of the break to visit my friend, Melissa Thacker.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - you'll be in Chicago?? When? How long?

Sharon said...

I'll be in Chicago, well near Chicago from Dec. 26th through the 30th. We should catch up sometime while I am there. I'm visiting Melissa Thacker, who went to ridgewood and lives near romeoville I believe.

Anonymous said...

I student-taught Melissa Thacker. How do you know her?

And yeah, let's get together, eh? Adam will be in town then, too.

Cool. Do you still have my #?

Sharon said...

I don't know if I have your number. Give it to me just in case. I met Melissa this summer because she was traveling on a Northland camp team and was at my church and camp for 3 weeks. We just hit it off, and she wanted me to come for a visit. Tell Adam to come along too, I haven't seen him in forever. . .

Anonymous said...

I absolutely am willing to wait the 20 years for little Lukie to grow up...he's all mine! He's the cutest thing ever!!! So let's see-20 years and I'll be a mere 44 years old... just a little spring chick'n!

Sharon said...

Well, we will all be 44 before we find a gentlemen in this world!

Anonymous said...

Oh- I have found a gentleman-- he's just... well! Not saved! kehehehee! Oh well- at least I know there are still some out there~ I was beginning to think they were an extinct breed! I'm determined to find one before 44!!! That's my goal!!!