Thursday, December 15, 2005

Casting Crowns


Casting Crowns Concert
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
This concert was amazing! My friend, Rebeka, and I went to their concert in Allentown on Nov. 12th. I loved it, minus their opening band. Their opening band was a little too hard core for me. I couldn't even understand what they were singing:oP

Casting Crowns was awesome. They shared a testimony before each song of why they wrote the song or how God used that song in their life. Not that I necessarily agree with some of the stuff they did at the end of the concert, but on the whole it was a very encouraging concert to go to.

This is my third blog, three days in a row! That hasn't happened since the spring! I think that I actually feel a little into a routine with the new school year. I guess with a new grade to teach and helping out with Cheerleading after school, things have gotten a little crazy. At some points, I think I bit off more than I could chew. God still gave me the grace to get through those "crunch" moments in life, which become longer and longer as you grow older. Some days you just have to make yourself stop and go to bed and finish the rest the next day. Finally, I think I am learning the fine skill of saying no to things, instead of overbooking myself. I guess that is part of growing up as well, learning to focus on the important things in life. I just have to leave everything in God's hands and trust that everything that needs to get done, will get done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! That was quite the concert!!! Even though our seats were 2.5 miles away!!! I LOVE Casting Crowns!!! Whoowhoo!!! Now we have to get tickets to see Les Mis... in Philly--- it's playing in March! Are you game?

Sharon said...

I am definitely game "anonymous" aka rebeast!