Saturday, April 15, 2006

a week with the family


family pic
Originally uploaded by
sharjoy18.
My sister Sarah and her family came out from Indiana this past week and stayed with us. The house definitely was not as quiet with three young ones running around. . . something that I had to get used to. It was a great week filled with activities. We ate A LOT and relaxed outdoors, we also got this lovely family picture of all 17 of us! Afterward we went up to camp to let the little ones play. . . until the adults could play no more. I'll post more pictures later of the week but this one will have to do for right now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen your mom before--she's beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Great picture! It sounds like you guys had fun. I hope your doing ok. I love you girly!

Unknown said...

great pic! how many takes before getting that shot?

Sharon said...

Alicia--actually that was one of the first shots. You should have seen some of the other ones. . . trying to have 17 people all smile with their eyes open is a hard task!

Shanna--I passed along the compliment to my mom. . . she said that your nice!

Chris--we did have fun and I am doing well. thanks for asking!

Kelli said...

Great Picture! I am sure it was fun to have everyone together!

carissa said...

SHARON! Of course I remember you, are you crazy? :) Your family is beautiful. Tell Sarah she looks great. I haven't seen her since 1997. I feel so old! Dana was my roomate. Good to see all of you. I did pray for Pat too. May God give grace for however He leads!