Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving Highlights

Thanksgiving vacation was a bit hectic at first, but after I caught up on sleep, it proved to be quite relaxing. I had the priviledge of sleeping in the kids room at our mountain house, with a tent made of sheets for privacy. . . but I wished it was sound proof by the next morning:o)





The first picture is of Joey and his new baby brother Joshua. They belong to my sister Sarah






The second picture is of Timmy and Dana's little boy, Ryan. He is now 4 months old!







The third picture is of Audrey, Steph and Frank's youngest.









The fourth picture is of Maddy and myself. Maddy is 2 years old and a very cheerful little girl! Maddy is my sister's, Sarah, 3rd child.







The fifth picture is of Gracie and Joey, my sister Sarah's oldest two children.







The sixth picture is of Amber and Jordan, Steph and Frank's oldest two children. They put our place tags for Thanksgiving dinner on their face. . . following each other's example!



This last picture is of Derek and my nephew Luke. Luke is Steph and Frank's 3rd child. . . and the most animated!






Thanksgiving vacation was a wonderful time to spend with the family and get out of the usual routine of the school year! Only 3 1/2 weeks until Christmas vacation. . . I think I can make it! How was everyone else's Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Great pictures of the kids! You may be seeing the one of Joey and Joshua on my Christmas card this year! Glad we got to see you and meet Derek. I know I don't really know him, but from what I've heard, he loves God, and he seems to be pretty fond of you, too, so I guess he's okay by me! And he seems to be able to hold is own when it comes to a sense of humor, so that's a plus :o) Whew!! I know, you've been waiting on pins and needles for my approval :o) Glad to relieve your stress!