Wednesday, May 17, 2006

finally sunshine!


outdoors.rainbow
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
After a few days of rain, and indoor recess, I am thankful for the sun shining brightly today! It is the calm before the storm, because the rest of this week it is supposed to rain and have scattered thunderstorms. I am praying that the rain holds off on Friday for my 5th grade field trip to Philadelphia. There will be nothing like standing in the rain to see the Liberty Bell, and to climb into a bus with wet and smelly 5th graders for the ride home!

Today we had a teacher appreciation lunch. Teacher appreciation week was last week, but our administration gave us our lunchean today. They came in with the works from Panera Bread! It was FANTABULOUS!!!! From the sandwiches, to the french bagettes, salad, cookies and of course their crunchers chips, I overstuffed myself once again! Perhaps I will end up like the wedding picture in my previous post after all!!! The principal even took our kids out to recess, so I got a longer lunch break to enjoy the fun, food and fellowship.

Today is a day full of little blessings! I love to see how God works and blesses us in little ways when we least expect it! Any of you have any little blessings that you would like to share?

2 comments:

Tyararr J. Jones said...

I have a little blessing! I was praying and hoping to go out to Colorado and visit before camp starts. I need time to get refreshed and ready. Well, I was praying that I could find a ticket for $300 or less. I searched and searched for days and all the tickets for the time I wanted to fly were over $400 to $700 bucks. Pure craziness. Well, after much searching and being flexible to fly out a week later. Ding Ding!!! $300 bucks!!! I can't wait. Well, this was kind of long. Hope your field trip goes well. Take care and have a wonderful day.

Rob and Gretchen said...

I have a little blessing from today. My engine light has been on in my car for the past 2 nights and I was anticipating having a huge bill for getting my car fixed, but today it went away and my car is back to normal. Now I can avoid the huge bill and the inconvenience of having my car in the shop.

Love ya,
Gretchen