Friday, May 12, 2006

my future. . .


yuck!
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
Don't you just love this picture of my future wedding? Guess I've put on a few hundred pounds. . . just kidding! This picture is just so gross. . . I can't imagine having roles of fat on your calf! YUCK! But it goes to show that there is still hope for all of us single folks. . . to each their own.

As far as an update on life, I want to thank every one for their prayers over this past month and especially this past week. God has been so faithful, and somehow everytime I am blown away by it (even though He's always there).

A week from today is my field trip. . . AAAAAAAHHHH! There is something about planning fields trips that puts me way out of my comfort zone. I guess it's the possibility of losing a child in Philadelphia, getting lost, or having the parent's disapprove. It's a weird thing to have chaperone's that are old enough to be your parents, or are parents of your high school friends. . . which are the joys of teaching where you grew up.

This weekend proves to be a busy one. I am hanging out with my friend Rebeka tonight. Tomorrow is a baby shower for Dana, and going down to Chestnut Hill later that night to catch up with my friend Becky. Sunday will be time to get ready for school that comes so early monday morning. Anybody else have any big plans for the weekend? Does it seem that weekends fly right on by to anyone else?

2 comments:

Tyararr J. Jones said...

Hey Sharon, I wasn't sure at first if that was you in that picture or not. Whoa! That was a close one. J/k! Well, I hope and pray that your field trip goes well. My weekend is going to be filled with a wedding. I am going to be in my 15th wedding today as a groomsmen. Always a groomsmen...never a groom! Hmmmmmm..Oh well, it is good to hear you are chipper. Have a wonderful day and weekend.

Anonymous said...

Sharon,
Yeah, OK, thats sick! i will NOT let that happen....
-Heston