Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm a little picture happy

Here is another pic of 3 of my 8 cheerleaders this past season. . . from left to right. . . Maggie, Alex and Nikki. I know many people make fun of me for being a cheerleader for 6 years and now coaching cheerleading, but the girls are awesome and its worth the sacrifice of time. We had a great season and I'm looking forward to what basketball season has in store for us.







This picture is of Melissa Thacker. I got to hang out with her Tuesday evening at the Totaro's house. She is travelling this semester for Northland representing and promoting the college. I know she'll kill me once she sees this picture posted on my blog, but I couldn't resist:o)




Once again I had to post another picture of Derek and myself. This was taken tuesday night at his apartment, our usual hangout (in combination with Starbucks or Barnes and Noble). I was pretty tired by this point, so we watched a movie of which I saw all of 5 minutes of before I fell asleep. Some would blame that on my lack of sleep for the past couple months. . . and I say it's all worth it in order to spend time with Derek:o)
I'm a little picture happy recently, so I hope you enjoy the pictures while I'm still motivated to upload and post them. Who knows how long this motivation will last. . . but for the time being, ENJOY!
One final thought. . . I know this is completely random, but I just wanted to say how amazing my God is! Looking back over the past couple months of my life, and my friend's lives, God has truly shown himself real to me in so many ways!! He's worked through circumstances and relationships in ways I never thought possible. A lady in my church told me a couple summers ago. . . "God is rarely early, and He's never late"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dating will cause photo mania I've learned. Just wait until the Lord gives you children! Then you'll really go crazy. :) Go, Sharon, go! (chanted cheerleading style)

Anonymous said...

I saw your weird friend! I love you, Aunt Sharon!

Jen and Mark said...

oohh! sharon with children. :) we all knew that it would happen sometime!

Jen and Mark said...

i meant the dating not the children. :) although that probably will come too! :)