Monday, October 30, 2006

this past weekend



This weekend was busy and full of many activities. Friday night, a group of us went to Applebees and then to Jaime's apartment to watch a scary movie. The pictures are of Nathan Branine's reaction to being sung to in Applebees for his birthday and the cake we all partook of.
Saturday I hung out with some of the Northland travelling team for the afternoon at Starbucks (the new one they just built down the street from our church). We had a wonderful time of fellowship and since it was the first weekend that Starbucks was opened, we all got free bags of ground coffee! That evening Derek and I went to the Nichols' house for dinner and to decorate "harvest" cookies and then off to Jaime's again to watch yet another scary movie. Derek and I got to spend a little alone time afterwards, which was nice:o)
Sunday was full of its usual activities. I took a well-needed Sunday afternoon nap, and after the evening service we went over to my sister and brother's-in-law house for a singles activity. We played games, ate food and fellowshipped.
Now its monday. . . back to the routine of school and the responsibilities of a teacher. Although my class is challenging in their behavior, I do enjoy their enthusiasm in class (makes life a little less boring). Hope I didn't bore any of you to death with the details of the weekend, and I hope you all had a great weekend as well:o)

1 comment:

Sauers said...

Hey Sharon!
I just found your blog and wanted to say hey! Congrats on dating! How long has it been? I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you are having a great time! Hope things keep going well for you!
Ruth