Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Picture Update. . . enjoy:o)

Here is a pic of Melissa Thacker and myself. It was taken over last Christmas break. . . and I haven't seen her since. BUT today I get to see her since she is travelling for Northland, and her travelling team is in our area for the next few days:o)

Of course, I had to upload another picture of Derek and me:o)
We all hung out at Luke's apartment Sunday PM for some food and fellowship. . . the pic is of Luke "sunshine" Forman.
This is Ryan Timothy Jordan (Tim and Dana's baby). He is 3 months old now and absolutely so adorable (not that I'm bias or anything)!

Here is a pic of my cheerleaders this past soccer season in our new uniforms! This was right before our homecoming pep-rally. . . they were all pumped up ready to pump up the teams!
Hope you all enjoyed the pics and the visual update on life here in Lansdale, Pennsylvania!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun times! :) jme

Jen and Mark said...

i'm so glad that you updated - i check almost everyday! so what's up? i haven't talked to you in awhile!

Christina said...

Glad for the update, and fresh pictures. Whats up with the PDA?!? Hello no touching! :-) You both look happy, and because of that I'm happy. Sam leaves in 3 days... just in case you haven't been able to check my blog. Have a great week and tell Derek I said hi.

Jen and Mark said...

yeah - i was going to say is that 6 inches? yeah - i agree with chris: you're happy so we are happy!

Sharon said...

Jen-when do you guys come in this weekend to watch Becca? Maybe we could hook up and catch up then.

Christina-praying for you tons recently especially with your health and Sam's departure.

To jen and christina. . .thanks for being happy for me:o)

Jen and Mark said...

well - we have some issues. mark has to go to our tournament this weekend even though we aren't in it. so he's busy most of the day on saturday. and we have his sister's birthday and we have to pick up becca at 8. so i'm not sure if it will work. i'll talk to mark and see if we can work something out!