Thursday, October 05, 2006

beautiful sky


beautiful sky
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
This sky is absolutely amazing! As I was coaching my cheerleaders during a soccer game this past tuesday, I looked up and was amazed at the beauty of God's creation. There was no question that I had to take a picture and capture the moment for all to enjoy. I can not even imagine not believing in the Creator while looking all around me and seeing evidences of His handiwork!

It was nice to take a moment and enjoy the splendor of God's creation, because these past few weeks have been so crazy busy. It has been a good busy, so that is good. This weekend I am speaking at our camp's Father/Daughter retreat, going to a wedding, and then off to babysitting/housesitting from Saturday night to next friday evening. To top it all off, it's spirit week next week at our school, and being a teacher and cheerleading coach means more tasks than usual. So life is not slowing down anytime soon. . . that is why I am thankful for the little moments where I can stop and rest in the Creator of this world!

3 comments:

Jen and Mark said...

wow - another change...maybe i should change mine too. where do you guys find those other backgrounds?

Jenny O said...

Sharon - love the pics! ;-) I'm so excited for you and can't wait to chat with you!!! I'm leaving for our teacher's convention on Wednesday then possible to MN with Mandy and "the boys" for the weekend - so I'll give you a jingle if I can!! Hey I posted pics about our hayride and this past weekend if you wanna take a look! Take care and have a great day with the kiddos!
Love ya

Jen and Mark said...

sharon - i keep checking your blog to see what's going on and there have been no updates for forever!!! lets go!!! ;) love you!