Friday, February 10, 2006

AAAHH!


aaah
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!! Today is the first day I felt like throwing one particular student up against the wall. The Lord had to give me the patience! She has failed 5 out of the 6 past spelling tests. As a result, she has had to do extra work. Now she does not get her extra work in, and makes up manipulative excuses and cries crocodile tears to get out of the trouble she is in. I have talked to her mom 3 times about it, and nothing changes. I have talked to the girl about it on numerous occasions, once again to no avail. She rarely studies and acts rejected when she fails. On top of the pure laziness, she has the nerve to cock an attitude and role her eyes, which she gets in trouble for as well. Needless to say if her work is not done on Monday morning by 8:15 am she will be marched right into the Principal's office!

2 comments:

givengrace said...

oh wow. I do not envy you on this one. At least it's Friday! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, take a break and relax this weekend! I'm sorry you had a rough day. I love you so much and I hope next week is really better than this past one. :-)