Tuesday, February 28, 2006

parting is such sweet sorrow. . .


old parsonage
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
This is a picture of the old parsonage. We sold it to RiteAid, and about a month ago they tore it down. I can not say that I am sad over this occasion, because the current parsonage is in better condition:o) I must admit that it is a little strange to see your house pulled apart by a crane. I stood outside thinking. . . there goes the fence. . . oh and there goes our counters. . . etc. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon,

So do you mean you got to watch them tear it down? No way!

Sharon said...

Yep, I got to watch them tear it down. One of our school secretaries came to my class and watched my students so I could see the crane in action!

Anonymous said...

You're kidding! I have such a mental image right now.