Thursday, May 05, 2005

hawaii_surf


hawaii_surf
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
So I am soooo excited to go to Hawaii this summer and see my friend Christina! I so want to learn to surf, and all that jazz, maybe a little hula dancing too:o) As we all know my fine skill of dance. . .

This week has definitely gone by quickly. Tomorrow its friday, and I can't wait for the weekend! My dad had some meetings with school stuff this week, so hopefully things will settle out soon.

I had this most horendous dream last night that I couldn't control the 7th graders and I had to give them all detention. . . I woke up all stressed, not a good way to start the day mind you (especially since the first class I have is 7th grade homeroom).

Today we are actually dissecting frogs with the 7th grade life science class. . . It seems to be going well so far, no fatalities (except for the frogs:o) We'll be finishing that up last hour. I'm definitely praying my way through this one!

I know that this blog is totally full of random thoughts. . . but that is the way my mind operates, especially today:o)

No comments: