Friday, May 27, 2005

rebeka and me


rebeka and me
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
Well, it seems to be my friday ritual to get updated on my blog. Not that too many people check out my blog, and sometimes I get some nasty comments from "anonymous" people. Oh well, I just laugh and say if they don't have the courage to leave their name, I won't take their criticism seriosly.

So this picture is not that great of me. It was after the water fiasco at my fam's mountain house. That weekend was full of drama, but tons of fun. . . And I have Rebeka and Danielle to thank!

So today I leave for good old cheese country (aka wisconsin). My friend's Julie and Rob are getting married on Memorial day, so off I go! I am pretty excited to see all my good old college buds--be stupid together and not a care in the world. Well, can't really say not a care in the world, because I have some lovely finals to grade. . . blah, blah, blah! I'm leaving today, right after school to fly out there. . . and the best part is the mere fact that I do not have to do bus duty after school (good old dan-o is filling in for me, cause I conveniently made a negotiation a couple weeks ago--tehehe:o)

Another thing, last weekend, my friend Rebeka (in the picture with me) got some anonymous roses at her desk. So we still don't know who they are from (even though she makes up some juicy lies), we did try and make Dan-o feel guilty for e-mailing and insinuating that he was the one who sent them, even though he didn't. (That was all my idea--I was the middle man, telling Dan to e-mail Rebeka and then trying to make Dan feel guilty for doing so).

Probably should get back to entering fourth quarter grades on the computer. . . the endless task!

No comments: