Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I love NY


NY City/Broadway
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
I love NY City! I have seen Phantom twice on broadway and this past weekend I rented Phantom. . . it was AWESOME! And I'm not even the opera type, and besides I had to have an excuse to show this picture which I took in NY City this past summer:o)

So school has been school, nothing new or out of the ordinary. One of my students, Lui Santoro, flipped his ATV this passed weekend and he is immobile for this next week. I am going to stop by and see him today at his 11,000 square foot mansion! I will definitely have to upload pictures from my camera phone for my next blog. My dad said his house has 2 kitchens, indoor pool, home theatre and basicly the works! It's more than 4 times the size of my fam's house. . . so it must be huge.

I can't believe that the school year is almost done. Less than 4 weeks to go til the summer. . . which I have already started the tanning process:o) The tanning bed beckoned me. . . and I still here its calling! Yeah, I know its not good for me, probably get skin cancer, but if it wasn't so relaxing and calming after a day of school. . . aahh:o)

Oh and I love you Christina, since I know you check my blog out and wondered why I hadn't posted anything recently! Oh and sorry I missed you're call back last night. I had fallen asleep. . .

No comments: