Thursday, March 09, 2006

the LOVE sac. . .


neices and nephews 018
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
I have not posted in a week or so, and so I thought I would hop on and actually post something for all my avid readers:o). . . few though they may be. . . As statedin the title of this blog I posted a picture of my love sac. It is the most amazing thing! I bought it at a store called "LoveSacs" in King of Prussia. It is like a giant beanbag chair. . . but you can have all different covers made of denim, curdoroy, cotton etc. . . . This chair has a life time guarantee and is big enough for me to take a nap on and actually have slept through the night on comfortably. You can fluff it to make it huge and then eventually it molds to your body until you fluff it again.

Life has been hectic. Crazy. Busy. I was sick for the past few days and actually took a sick day yesterday. . .which I spent on my love sac:o)

Today, though, was the funeral for Arlene Homontowski. She one of the most dear and giving ladies from my extension church. She died suddenly in a car accident on Sunday night on the way home from church. I know that she is now in heaven worshipping the Lord face to face! Something that we can only imagine. Pray for the family as they are taking it pretty rough.

No comments: