Friday, March 03, 2006

Who needs Love?


old ladies and reb
Originally uploaded by sharjoy18.
This is a pic of a card my from Christina sent me. . . I decided to post it. One of my other friends, who will remained unnamed put Rebeka's picture on it. I thought it was so hilarious that I couldn't resist posting it.

Nothing else new or exciting around here. Yesterday was a snow day and I love the unexpected day off of school.

Nothing enlightening to say. I know I rarely do have anything enlightening to say, but when I do I'll be sure to post it.

I am excited about this weekend, I do not have anything planned to do. No camps, no activities, no games to coach for. Aaah. . . sweet relaxation to come!

2 comments:

Tyararr J. Jones said...

Hey Sharon, Glad to hear that you are in better spirits. Hope you have a fun and refreshing summer.

Anonymous said...

Sharon that is hysterical! I know it was BRADLEY!!! It totally cracks me up!! What a nut! LOVE IT! But I must say... the revised addition is much better (i don't like to be alone in such endeavors)!